ζ Фopум ζ: The Capitol
Добавлено: Пт Мая 13, 2011 18:18
This is one of my favourite fantasy strategy games. The particular features that I like the most are:
- Stamina system. It makes it possible for swarms of weak units to kill one stronger, when it gets tired. The only other game I've seen this is Dominions.
- No unit stacking, as opposed to HOMM
- Units can gain experience like heroes
- Lower-level units and spells don't become useless in late game. There is always some use for them. In other games it too often happens that once you reach bettech 'technology', the old one becomes completely useless. It's not the case here.
- Map has small number of tiles, but each of them is like a mini-map itself, with sites, buildings, castle, guards, shops, etc. This is very different from most games, where each terrain feature, like shop, would be on a separate map tile.
And the downsides:
-It is so damn difficult to play this game if you can't read russian!