на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Эадор.Сотворение - Eador.The Genesis на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Автор / Сообщение

Mercenaries from provinces with garrison and tavern

Andrew

Охотник

Свитков: 7
С нами с: 21.08.2014
СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 31, 2014 15:51     Заголовок сообщения: Mercenaries from provinces with garrison and tavern

Why every province with garrison and tavern, or inn, doesn't give possibility to hire mercenary unit from this particular province (another random unit), just the same mercenary for all provinces?
I've thought that more taverns, or inns, means bigger pool of potentially available random units.

For example:
I have three provinces with taverns. So I should have possibility to choose mercenary unit from three available slots (filled with random adventurers), each one slot in province's garrison, where tavern has been built.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Часовой пояс: GMT +3:00

Ты не можешь начинать темы
Ты не можешь отвечать на сообщения
Ты не можешь редактировать свои сообщения
Ты не можешь удалять свои сообщения
Ты не можешь голосовать в опросах
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index Eador. The Genesis. Encyclopedia на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index