на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Эадор.Сотворение - Eador.The Genesis на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Автор / Сообщение

New Horizons v14.0920 ENG v2.0 (Satshanti) Bug Reports

bavarian kid

ς Друид ς
Ветеран

Свитков: 206
С нами с: 13.09.2013
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Dec 10, 2014 15:48     Заголовок сообщения:

Максим Некромант писал(а):
When you play in high-level difficulty, around the last in list, all summoned units haven't full health. It's very old kind of bug or feature (it's easier to kill this unit in more difficulty level than in less, because of lower health). And yes, it's not a translation error, of course.

If it is intended as a feature for overlord difficulty, I guess the 70% health restriction should only apply to summons of the human player - and enemy summoned units should of course be at 100% health. We are talking overlord difficulty after all, killing enemies should be harder, not easier Very Happy .

That makes the issue a bug from my point of view. Is it for some reason very difficult to fix ?
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
   bavarian kid

ς Друид ς
Ветеран

Свитков: 206
С нами с: 13.09.2013
СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Dec 11, 2014 0:57     Заголовок сообщения:

@ Jazz & Kettarine

At the very least, please consider the unintended consequences:

If you combine this old bug with the recently introduced spell "Undead Regeneration" you effectively castrate the ".gs-timer").forEach(n=>{let o=n.textContent.trim().match(/^(\d+)[.-](\d+)[.-](\d+)\s+(\d+):(\d+)$/) warlock on overlord difficulty:

Sequence in this site is:

1) Necromancers have highest initiative, casting "Summon Hnara" or "Summon Skeleton"

2) Warlocks tend to waste their turns & ammo shells casting "Undead Regeneration" on hopelessly weak ,n.innerHTML=`Дедлайн через ${d} ${1==d?"день":d>1&&d<5?"дня":"дней"} ${t(~~(s%864e5/36e5))}:${t(~~( summons that start out "hurt"- instead of using their powerful ranged attack.

Massive exploit for the human player, creates a strange game experience on overlord difficulty Confused Crying or Very sad
   Wayne

Боец

Свитков: 14
С нами с: 19.10.2014
СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Dec 13, 2014 17:44     Заголовок сообщения:

Version 2.11: When Vianta's shard showed up in the astral for the first time, there was no dialog.

Cheers, Wayne
   Satshanti

-Мастер Убийца-

Свитков: 176
С нами с: 27.10.2014
СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Dec 13, 2014 17:52     Заголовок сообщения:

Wayne писал(а):
Version 2.11: When Vianta's shard showed up in the astral for the first time, there was no dialog.

Cheers, Wayne

Thanks, Wayne. Again, I doubt that this is a translation issue. Could one of the modders comment on this?
   Максим Некромант

* Великий Дух *
Ветеран
Демиург: Мастер игр

Свитков: 2385
С нами с: 10.08.2013
СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Dec 13, 2014 18:53     Заголовок сообщения:

It will be very good in this situation to upload the "save" folders and share the link in the post. Also, the file which maybe contain a mistake (dialog.var). Possibly, it is a forgotten "/" before numbers, of forgotten ";", just a syntax mistake.
   Wayne

Боец

Свитков: 14
С нами с: 19.10.2014
СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Dec 13, 2014 19:17     Заголовок сообщения:

I couldn't upload a save file to reproduce the problem, as at the point I noticed the dialog was skipped, I would have needed to go back one turn in the astral, which I don't think you can do?

Cheers, Wayne
   Satshanti

-Мастер Убийца-

Свитков: 176
С нами с: 27.10.2014
СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Dec 13, 2014 19:29     Заголовок сообщения:

Максим Некромант писал(а):
It will be very good in this situation to upload the "save" folders and share the link in the post. Also, the file which maybe contain a mistake (dialog.var). Possibly, it is a forgotten "/" before numbers, of forgotten ";", just a syntax mistake.

If there would be any syntax error, it would be in campaign_dialog.var, but then it would manifest itself not by not appearing at all, but by appearing with wrong text or mangled characters. I've just had a quick look at dialog /365, the one when first meeting Vianta, and all is in order, no missing / or ; or #. If this is not a random occurance, the cause must lie somewhere else. AFAIK dialogs are called with their numbers by the game engine from another place, and I have no idea from where. What I did notice is that, when I loaded a saved game bavarian kid shared with me for testing the campaign dialogs, it started with the dialog (in this case it was Oinor), but when I then exited the game, restarted and continued, the dialog would no longer appear.
Часовой пояс: GMT +3:00
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4

Ты не можешь начинать темы
Ты не можешь отвечать на сообщения
Ты не можешь редактировать свои сообщения
Ты не можешь удалять свои сообщения
Ты не можешь голосовать в опросах
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index Eador. The Genesis. Encyclopedia на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index