на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Эадор.Сотворение - Eador.The Genesis на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Автор / Сообщение

External editor to edit var text files

bladko

Ополченец

Свитков: 2
С нами с: 23.08.2015
СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 23, 2015 0:05     Заголовок сообщения: External editor to edit var text files

Hello Guys,

I wonder if there is var files editor somewhere ? I mean application that actually loads var files and allow to edit them from UI level, so you don't have to remember all number or indexes, instead just pick them from the combo box list etc...

If yes then could you please share how to get it ?
If not anyone is interested in using such tool for further modding ?

And notepad++ is not the editor as you still need to keep all references between different var files on your head.

Regards
Tom
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
   Arkitekt

*Владыка Вселенной*
admin
Админ всея форума

Свитков: 5138
С нами с: 30.01.2013
СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 23, 2015 4:08     Заголовок сообщения:

As far as I know there was only one UI program to work with var. It was designed to work with events and such stuff, but as far as I remember not units/guards/items.
If you are interested I can look for it. It was presented few years ago, all download links may be expired. Interface was russian of course.

* Бессмертный *
New Horizons Team

Свитков: 1500
С нами с: 09.10.2012
СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 23, 2015 6:34     Заголовок сообщения:

Nah, can't expire. It's hosted right here.

Ополченец

Свитков: 2
С нами с: 23.08.2015
СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 23, 2015 10:27     Заголовок сообщения:

Than you for quick replay.

I see that this tool is limited to events, quests, encouters etc. Also i see that things like indexes are still as numbers not explained what is means (text selected from combo box), this would allow more modders to work on it.

Is there are any requirements from community to have such tool yet with more functions including loading specific bitmap data from dat files ?

If previous question would be yes then if you tried to gathered requirements from community what should be included inside (mainly in the russian part of the forum) ?

Regards
Tom
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Часовой пояс: GMT +3:00

Ты не можешь начинать темы
Ты не можешь отвечать на сообщения
Ты не можешь редактировать свои сообщения
Ты не можешь удалять свои сообщения
Ты не можешь голосовать в опросах
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index Eador. The Genesis. Encyclopedia на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index