на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Эадор.Сотворение - Eador.The Genesis на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Автор / Сообщение

New Horizons v15.0427 ENG v2.4 Bug Reports

Kettarienne

* Бессмертный *
New Horizons Team

Свитков: 1500
С нами с: 09.10.2012
СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 22, 2015 15:53     Заголовок сообщения:

Pangolin is Панголин. Lizard is Ящерица. Ящер is more like Raptor, though a Dinosaur can be called Ящер (notice the same root though, Ящерица were kind of a diminutive of Ящер both stemming from greek σαύρα), and Russian does not borrow from latin, so nothing Saurian.

Ополченец

Свитков: 2
С нами с: 12.06.2015
СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 23, 2015 10:29     Заголовок сообщения:

Boon947 писал(а):
gourmat писал(а):
started lately and encountered so far only one mayor bug, when i try to use my dwarven pavisier or runesmith in battle, the game crashes, alchemist works

Hello gourmat,

Are you using the latest release?

Can you play the game up to the point where you are about to start a battle, then exit the game, and upload your save folder somewhere?

Regards

yes latest release
will ally with a dwarf again when I get the chance, but should be pretty repeatable
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
   bavarian kid

ς Друид ς
Ветеран

Свитков: 206
С нами с: 13.09.2013
СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 23, 2015 10:38     Заголовок сообщения:

gourmat писал(а):
yes latest release will ally with a dwarf again when I get the chance, but should be pretty repeatable

No need for all that work Smile . Please check out my post http://eador.com/B2/viewtopic.php?p=246077#246077 . You can download the save and test it right away. Let us know if you still have crashes or other issues.
   burningdebris

Ратник

Свитков: 11
С нами с: 02.02.2015
СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 20, 2015 6:47     Заголовок сообщения:

Game crashes after I conquer a shard. I suspect the bug has has connection to some event in astral (I probably will encounter ranadil for first time after this victory). This bug happens before at version 1, but fixed at version 2.2. I currently using v2.48 now.

this is the copy of saved games.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ywy6omzk2xc780v/save.rar?dl=0
   spiffymonkey

Ополченец

Свитков: 1
С нами с: 16.09.2015
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 16, 2015 19:59     Заголовок сообщения:

Download link leads to the MEGA page but indicates that file is no longer available. Per the suggestion that the browser may cause the issue, I have tried pasting the address directly into the browser and used multiple browsers; all get the same file missing page on mega.
   bavarian kid

ς Друид ς
Ветеран

Свитков: 206
С нами с: 13.09.2013
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 16, 2015 23:07     Заголовок сообщения:

spiffymonkey писал(а):
Download link leads to the MEGA page but indicates that file is no longer available. Per the suggestion that the browser may cause the issue, I have tried pasting the address directly into the browser and used multiple browsers; all get the same file missing page on mega.

Thanks for letting us know. I assume Satshanti removed the file because 2.4 is outdated. Download link for the 2.5 (2.50c) can be found here http://eador.com/B2/viewtopic.php?p=253277#253277
   Satshanti

-Мастер Убийца-

Свитков: 176
С нами с: 27.10.2014
СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 17, 2015 0:37     Заголовок сообщения:

bavarian kid писал(а):
spiffymonkey писал(а):

Thanks for letting us know. I assume Satshanti removed the file because 2.4 is outdated. Download link for the 2.5 (2.50c) can be found here http://eador.com/B2/viewtopic.php?p=253277#253277

No, I didn't remove anything but Mega changed their URL's. I've now updated them, at least the direct Mega links in the 3rd post of the release thread. Anyway, it's better to just download the latest version as per the above link.
Часовой пояс: GMT +3:00
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Ты не можешь начинать темы
Ты не можешь отвечать на сообщения
Ты не можешь редактировать свои сообщения
Ты не можешь удалять свои сообщения
Ты не можешь голосовать в опросах
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index Eador. The Genesis. Encyclopedia на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index