на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Эадор.Сотворение - Eador.The Genesis на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Автор / Сообщение

"Новые горизонты" - баги, глюки, имбы, баланс.

bavarian kid

ς Друид ς
Ветеран

Свитков: 206
С нами с: 13.09.2013
СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 03, 2016 11:40     Заголовок сообщения:

Максим Некромант писал(а):
bavarian kid писал(а):
Kettarienne писал(а):
bavarian kid писал(а):
In case of enemy hero attacking s%36e5/6e4))}`,setTimeout(()=>{e(n,o)},s%6e4||99))},t=e=>e<10?`0${e}`:e;document.addEventListener( Thug guards - no manual pd control, instant auto combat.
IIRC undismissable guards can't be controlled.

After making an alliance with the rat race, preexisting province defenders could not be manually controlled during inquisition attack either Crying or Very sad . Province defenders are dismissable though, see image below

It seems like new feature is working only on manually assigned guardians, not in other ways. I'm not a developer and it's only my opinion, but it's very close to truth. In according to your examples.
Becuase it's not working on 1)guardians by rituals 2)guardians after union with race 3)there is only 2 other ways - assign manually and by event (like peusants in free lands).

Thanks for your input Максим Некромант Smile . And kind of sad to hear. I was hoping for a feature that allows unconditional control of all province guards in my lands. Simply a lot of fun controlling gnolls, orcs, ".gs-timer").forEach(n=>{let o=n.textContent.trim().match(/^(\d+)[.-](\d+)[.-](\d+)\s+(\d+):(\d+)$/) undead and demons fighting off that random dragon or L30 enemy hero with his merry band of L30 units.

Jazz писал(а):
bavarian kid писал(а):

bavarian kid wrote:
After making an alliance with the rat race, preexisting province defenders could not be manually controlled during inquisition attack either Crying or Very sad . Province defenders are dismissable though, see image below

I need save ))

If I go back one turn in case of Inquisition attacks, Inquisition attack will reoccur - but on a randomly selected province. Maybe you can make an event for testing that triggers an inquisition attack on the alliance province? Demon attack ritual or uprising of province inhabitants should do for reproducing the problem,too Wink . Alliance province image is below.

Saved game: https://www.dropbox.com/s/k4yxqelyatjy3cz/Alliance%20province.7z?dl=0
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
   Jazz

* Мастер Астрала *
admin
Грандмастер НГ

Свитков: 3162
С нами с: 23.10.2011
СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 03, 2016 13:27     Заголовок сообщения:

bavarian kid писал(а):
If I go back one turn in case of Inquisition attacks, Inquisition attack will reoccur - but on a randomly selected province. Maybe you can make an event for testing that triggers an inquisition attack on the alliance province? Demon attack ritual or uprising of province inhabitants should do for reproducing the problem,too Wink . Alliance province image is below.

Fixed Wink
The problem was related with the conversion of the guard in the defender.
Собирает урожай.
Тот, кто нежить в бой ведёт,
От твоей руки падёт.
И останется один
В чистом поле – паладин!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение ICQ
   steve

ξ Прорицатель ξ
Ветеран
Архитектор Эадора

Свитков: 682
С нами с: 26.07.2010
СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 03, 2016 14:14     Заголовок сообщения:

alklor писал(а):
steve писал(а):
8 это вообще нормально?

Это абсолютно ненормально. Подозреваю, что это какое-то незапланированное последствие устранения ошибки, заключавшейся в игнорировании ИИ ограничения по уровню заклинаний для двойного каста...

a чем не идея: дать возможность архимагу кастовать несколько заклинаний за ход, т.е. маг может кастовать или 4-,n.innerHTML=`Дедлайн через ${d} ${1==d?"день":d>1&&d<5?"дня":"дней"} ${t(~~(s%864e5/36e5))}:${t(~~( или 2-s%36e5/6e4))}`,setTimeout(()=>{e(n,o)},s%6e4||99))},t=e=>e<10?`0${e}`:e;document.addEventListener( или 1-,n.innerHTML=`Дедлайн через ${d} ${1==d?"день":d>1&&d<5?"дня":"дней"} ${t(~~(s%864e5/36e5))}:${t(~~(+1-".gs-timer").forEach(n=>{let o=n.textContent.trim().match(/^(\d+)[.-](\d+)[.-](\d+)\s+(\d+):(\d+)$/) или 1-".gs-timer").forEach(n=>{let o=n.textContent.trim().match(/^(\d+)[.-](\d+)[.-](\d+)\s+(\d+):(\d+)$/) или 8-