на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Эадор.Сотворение - Eador.The Genesis на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Автор / Сообщение

Question about updating to latest from 15.0427 translat 2.48

dasdsad

Шаман

Свитков: 23
С нами с: 19.11.2013
СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Мар 27, 2016 2:14     Заголовок сообщения: Question about updating to latest from 15.0427 translat 2.48

After a while of not playing I'm looking to get back into New Horizons. Current version is :15.0427.F01 translation 2.48 v 1.05.1.

What do I need to download and do to update to the latest?

Thanks in advance.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
   bavarian kid

ς Друид ς
Ветеран

Свитков: 206
С нами с: 13.09.2013
СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Мар 27, 2016 13:09     Заголовок сообщения: Re: Question about updating to latest from 15.0427 translat

dasdsad писал(а):
After a while of not playing I'm looking to get back into New Horizons. Current version is :15.0427.F01 translation 2.48 v 1.05.1.
What do I need to download and do to update to the latest?
Thanks in advance.

1.) Simply download 2.60a (full mod) http://eador.com/B2/viewtopic.php?p=265939#265939 and overwrite you existing 15.0427.F01 translation 2.48 v 1.05.1 files
2.) Simply download 2.60b (text files) http://eador.com/B2/viewtopic.php?p=267632#267632 and overwrite.

And to quote Boon:
"In-shard saves from previous versions are incompatible! Starting a new shard is required. To keep your progress, save Campaign on the Astral Plane before updating the mod."
   dasdsad

Шаман

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Мар 27, 2016 13:13     Заголовок сообщения:

Thank you very much, that was extremely helpful and concise! Smile

If not for you, I probably would have wasted a large amount of time. I might even have wound up thinking I would have to restart my campaign.

Greatly appreciated, if only other people on the internet were as good as answering questions with just a few lines containing everything that needs to be known. Smile
   Boon947

}↑↑ Великий Лучник
Ветеран

Свитков: 667
С нами с: 24.09.2014
СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Мар 27, 2016 15:50     Заголовок сообщения:

dasdsad писал(а):
Thank you very much, that was extremely helpful and concise! Smile

If not for you, I probably would have wasted a large amount of time. I might even have wound up thinking I would have to restart my campaign.

Greatly appreciated, if only other people on the internet were as good as answering questions with just a few lines containing everything that needs to be known. Smile

Didn't you receive my private message?

Regards.
   dasdsad

Шаман

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Мар 29, 2016 0:03     Заголовок сообщения:

When I took a look the last message in this sub-forum was about a week ago, so I decided to post a topic as well PM you to reduce the length of time I'd have to wait before a response. Bavarian kid response and my response to his response occurred before I read your reply PM.

It was a bit of a breach of forum etiquette on my part to post and PM like that. My apologies.

(Edit1:)

Really impressive work on New Horizons by the way. With it Eador is probably the best TBS game out there.

(Edit2:)

New Horizons is stand alone now? Holy shit, you guys aren't playing games here... other than New Horizons, and who can blame you for that Very Happy.
   Boon947

}↑↑ Великий Лучник
Ветеран

Свитков: 667
С нами с: 24.09.2014
СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Мар 29, 2016 2:09     Заголовок сообщения:

dasdsad писал(а):
It was a bit of a breach of forum etiquette on my part to post and PM like that. My apologies.

No problem, really. I thought maybe my PM had been dropped somewhere along the way. You do get notified by email when you receive a PM, right?

dasdsad писал(а):
Really impressive work on New Horizons by the way. With it Eador is probably the best TBS game out there.

Thanks to the awesome NH team (Jazz, Ket, ...) and to past translators (Drakon, Satshanti) for creating this gem.

dasdsad писал(а):
New Horizons is stand alone now?

Less hassle, hoping to lure more players Wink
Obviously, everyone should own Genesis. It's a classic. GOG often sells it very cheap.
https://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/price?plain=eadorgenesis

Regards.
Часовой пояс: GMT +3:00

Ты не можешь начинать темы
Ты не можешь отвечать на сообщения
Ты не можешь редактировать свои сообщения
Ты не можешь удалять свои сообщения
Ты не можешь голосовать в опросах
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index Eador. The Genesis. Encyclopedia на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index