на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Эадор.Сотворение - Eador.The Genesis на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Автор / Сообщение

New Horizons v21.0630_f01.a discussion thread

Boon947

}↑↑ Великий Лучник
Ветеран

Свитков: 667
С нами с: 24.09.2014
СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 11, 2021 10:33     Заголовок сообщения: New Horizons v21.0630_f01.a discussion thread

Post bug reports, comments, suggestions, improvements, etc for the v21.0630_f01.a version.
Download from https://eador.com/B2/viewtopic.php?t=4648
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
   Emre

Дозорный

Свитков: 39
С нами с: 11.06.2016
СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 11, 2021 12:40     Заголовок сообщения:

Thank you very much. I didn't expect this one will be translated. What a great surprise.
   Vonotar

Главарь

Свитков: 37
С нами с: 20.06.2014
СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 12, 2021 17:49     Заголовок сообщения:

Thanks very much Boon. I'll try it out sometime.
   wortkarg

Ветеран
[Автор VOD] Маг

Свитков: 1665
С нами с: 04.11.2013
СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Окт 14, 2021 0:55     Заголовок сообщения:

Thank you. I'll update the Eadoropedia this weekend (the english version).
   Boon947

}↑↑ Великий Лучник
Ветеран

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Окт 14, 2021 17:23     Заголовок сообщения:

wortkarg писал(а):
I'll update the Eadoropedia this weekend (the english version).

One can check the new translations here:
https://github.com/Boon947/eador/commit/0ffd10630e3f0c22aa76a026c3ca7b0bee6add64
(Do tell me if you spot some mistranslation.)

Found one typo:
"as yout battle form" -> "as your battle form"

Regards.
   wortkarg

Ветеран
[Автор VOD] Маг

Свитков: 1665
С нами с: 04.11.2013
СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 16, 2021 19:09     Заголовок сообщения:

I updated the Eadoropedia (EN):
https://wortkarg.bitbucket.io/eadoropedia/en/index.html

There are some Eadoropedia-specific changes as well, e.g.:
1) New page "Statistics" (ability stats etc)
2) Heroes' starting bonuses/abilities can be found on page "Heroes, Classes, Skills"
3) Level up calculator: you can add extra bonuses to the base stats (e.g. bonuses from Commander abilities or items) and apply morale bonus to attacks (optional).

Boon947 писал(а):
Found one typo:
"as yout battle form" -> "as your battle form"

I corrected that.
   NocturnalCarnivore

Ратник

Свитков: 8
С нами с: 28.12.2017
СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Ноя 08, 2021 5:53     Заголовок сообщения:

A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one!
Thanks team for maintaining this amazing game and keeping it fresh for all these years, and for translating.

Is there a changelog for this version, like there was in http://eador.com/B2/viewtopic.php?t=4560 for v20.0614.a ?

v2.90 was my favorite version for a very long time, it's hard for me to imagine improving on v20.0614.a, and I have all my text files the way I like them with little tweaks to unit alignment and spell names... So I can happily keep playing the last version for another year unless there are big exciting changes.
   bavarian kid

ς Друид ς
Ветеран

Свитков: 206
С нами с: 13.09.2013
СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Ноя 09, 2021 0:22     Заголовок сообщения:

Patch notes in Russian: http://eador.com/B2/viewtopic.php?p=335461#335461

Patch notes in English based on Google translate

1. Troops
Added minor spirits of earth, fire and water.

2. Magic
Spells of summoning creatures and raising undead can now have a power modifier other than 100. If it is higher, a higher level creature is summoned / raised than the corresponding skill allows, if lower, then a lower one.
Added spells that summon lesser spirits of earth, fire and water.

3. Other
The Commander's starting troops already have some experience. The number and composition of the starting warriors for all classes of heroes can vary.
The Wizard's starting spell pool has been expanded and tied more strongly to the hero's starting skill. Every Wizard comes with an item.
When recruiting a warrior, he can receive warriors or items that are more suitable for his characteristics.
Rebellions of demons in the squad of heroes can now be turned off (option "Daemonic Rebells", set the value to "0").
When attacking an enemy province, if the guards retreat - by choosing the "Let them go" option, the hero's squad will receive a quarter of the experience relying on its destruction.
Every 85 turns, you can build one more building in the province, and hire one more province guard.

*** CHANGES ***

1. Alliances Gnoll
troops received a new ability "Gnoll Power" - when any gnoll with this ability dies, one of the remaining on the battlefield "absorbs" its power, increasing the indicator of its similar ability. Each level of this ability increases the attack of the warrior himself, as well as the level of the demon remaining after his death by 1.

2. Troops
The Stone Golem received Vitality 30. From the tenth level, he can get "Vitality +20".
The captured soul has decreased protection (20-> 14), protection from a shot (40-> 28) and resistance (5-> 4).
The ability to use "Magic Spark" on a random nearby enemy warrior has been added to the Magic Crystal.
For the Incarnation of Water, the following parameters have been adjusted: health (20-> 28), firing power (7-> 9), firing range (4-> 5), ammunition supply (5-> 6) and level improvements ...
Cultists (spawn of Chaos and demonologists) no longer experience a decrease in morale from the presence of demons in the squad.
Ratmen are no longer susceptible to wound decay.
The Shape Changer can now transform into a Hippogryph - a flying beast when choosing the Path of Dexterity. The parameters and leveled upgrades of the Shape Changer, Gruns and Hippogryph have been adjusted.
Bouquet slightly adjusted the parameters.
The trap is now more traumatic (4-> 10) and can inflict up to 19 points of damage (at maximum pumping).
Hornet Swarm now drains more health each turn (2-> 3).
Pikemen increased counterattack (9-> 10).
Pegasus parameters have been adjusted (life 25-> 28, stamina 10-> 11, morale 10-> 11, attack 10-> 12, defense 3-> 2, protection from a shot 0-> 2, resistance 6-> 7 ). Adjusted leveled improvements. Pegasus got the ability "Shield of Magic 1", with a possible improvement by another 1.
Valkyries adjusted parameters (life 34-> 37, attack 12-> 14, ranged attack 10-> 8, defense 6-> 4, protection from a shot 2-> 4, resistance 8-> 9, speed 5-> 4, stock of projectiles 3-> 2). Adjusted leveled improvements. Valkyrie got the abilities "Shield of Magic 2" and Restoration of Strength 3 "," Attack from acceleration 1 "was replaced by" Attack from acceleration 2 ", the ability" Heavy shells "was removed.
Parameters have been adjusted for the riders (life 30-> 32, attack 11-> 12, counterattack 7-> 8). Reduced cost (75/0 -> 60/0) and upkeep (15/0 -> 12/0).
Parameters have been adjusted for cavalrymen (life 38-> 40, attack 15-> 16, counterattack 9-> 11, defense 3-> 4). Reduced cost (150/0 -> 120/0) and upkeep (30/0 -> 24/0). Rebuild 1 has been replaced with Recover 2.
Adjusted leveled improvements for Horse Archers.
Keshikam parameters have been adjusted (life 30-> 34, attack 10-> 11, ranged attack 10-> 11, stamina 12-> 13, morale 11-> 12). Adjusted leveled improvements. Added "Recuperation 1".
Unicorns have adjusted stats (resistance 9-> 7) and leveled improvements. First Aid 3 has been replaced with First Aid 6. The unicorn received the ability "Shield of Magic 2" with a possible improvement by another 2.
Trolls have adjusted parameters (life 63-> 55, counterattack 19-> 18, defense 3- > 2, protection from a shot 3-> 2, stamina 28-> 22). Swamp Knowledge 1 has been replaced with Swamp Knowledge 2, Siege 4 has been replaced with Siege 6. Increased cost (350/0 -> 350/10) and upkeep (70/0 -> 70/2).
Level improvements have been adjusted for Griffins. Reduced cost (350/20 -> 300/15) and upkeep (70/5 -> 60/4).
For Sword Artists, parameters (life 40-> 42, stamina 15-> 14) and leveled improvements have been adjusted. Reduced cost (450/0 -> 400/0) and upkeep (90/0 -> 80/0).
Soul Guardians have adjusted their parameters (stamina 17-> 16, resistance 4-> 3) and level improvements. Removed the ability "March-Throw" (available from level 12). Reduced cost (900/0 -> 800/0) and upkeep (180/0 -> 160/0).
Level improvements have been adjusted for Black Unicorn.
A sorcerer who has chosen the path of necromancy can now receive the "Undead Regeneration" spell (from level 12). Necromancer leveled upgrades have also been adjusted.
Spectrum parameters have been adjusted (protection 9-> 7, protection against a shot 18-> 14, resistance 4-> 3).
Adjusted leveled improvements for Champions.
Elves have adjusted leveled improvements.
Rangers increased resistance (3-> 4), adjusted level improvements.
Druids added the spell "Summon Eagle" (from 5 lvl.).

3. Magic To the
"Shock" spell, the damage modifier has been reduced (50-> 35).
Moved Enchant Spell to M1. Healing effect reduced (12-> 10).
The spell "Feline Reflexes" has been moved to M2. The spell now grants the enchanted creature Vigilance, Dexterity, Parry (2), and Evasion (2).
Moved General Enchantment to M3.
The Shared Sleep spell can now be learned when building a Psi Monolith. The duration of the spell is increased (4-> 5).
The General Disenchantment spell is no longer available when building a Tower of Hypnosis (can only be obtained in scrolls).
The spell "Dark Pact" has been moved to M2. The duration of the spell has been reduced (10-> 5).
Demon Blood has been moved to M3. The spell now affects all demons within a radius of 1 tile. Resistance modifier decreased (100-> 50).
The "Mass Drain" spell has had its resistance modifier reduced (50-> 25).
The Summon Wolf, Summon Rat, Summon Flock of Rats, Summon Eagle, and Summon Abomination spells have increased summoning power modifiers.
The Summon Devil, Summon Phoenix, Summon Destroyer, and Spectrum Raise spells have had their summoning power modifiers reduced.
Spells "Air Shield" and "Heavenly Shield" now increase protection from the shot more strongly (4-> 6).
The Stone Peel spell now increases armor (4-> 5) and healing / health loss per turn (4-> 5) more. The base duration of the spell is increased (4-> 5).
The "Mass Grounding" spell has its base duration increased (2-> 3).
The properties of the "Death of the Wicked" spell have been changed.
The Death Gate spell now summons 7 Skeletons of Gloom.
The spell "Eternal slavery" has been moved to the M2 school of Necromancy (the duration of the spell has been adjusted).
The "Weakening" spell has been moved to the M3 school of Necromancy (now the effect occurs on all enemy soldiers).

Fearless Flag and Victory Banner now give a larger bonus to the unit's morale.
The main parameters of the two-handed swords have been increased.

5. Heroes
Druid / Arch Druid Summon Bonus decreased (5/10 -> 4/8), Forest Knowledge decreased to 1.
Necromancer / Necromancer Master Necromancer Bonus increased (3/6 -> 4/8).

6. Miscellaneous
Thunderstorm of mortals / undead / demons now deals double damage to the corresponding creatures only in melee. When shooting, the damage is increased by only 50%.
Adjusted the prices and properties of some medals.
The composition, properties and description of the "Drillers" guards of the province (now "Plague Bearers") have been corrected.
Holy / Cursed Armor and Heavenly Armor now work while the wearer's

Morale is greater than 10. *** FIXES ***

Fixed a bug that occasionally caused the AI to crash during the turn.
   jamotide

Шаман

Свитков: 30
С нами с: 03.07.2013
СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 22, 2022 21:40     Заголовок сообщения:

Thank you!!!!! Can't wait to try it!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
   jamotide

Шаман

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 23, 2022 15:05     Заголовок сообщения:

Anyone notice long delays in combat? The AI seems to take like 10 seconds to make the next move sometimes, and this is during easy fights. Any setting to change that?
I also could not skip the tutorial in the campaign on both settings in the .ini and with the tutorial setting in game off.
   jamotide

Шаман

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Янв 28, 2022 23:18     Заголовок сообщения:

I gotta say, the long delays during combat are ruining the fun of this mod. Sometimes it is every turn for like 10 seconds, even if the AI only has 1 unit left. There must be some crazy CPU calculations going on during these delays because the processor core the game uses goes to 100% during that delay.
Apparently from what I read with translate in the russian forum, this seems to be normal? I only read a few complaints about it.
   Arkitekt

*Владыка Вселенной*
admin
Админ всея форума

Свитков: 5138
С нами с: 30.01.2013
СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 29, 2022 0:45     Заголовок сообщения:

Exactly that. Regular freezes.

Шаман

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 31, 2022 14:31     Заголовок сообщения:

It's a bummer, but I guess I am getting used to it.

Noticed some small things:

-The spell "Enchanted weapon" (Level 3 mass blessing) says "Increases all types of attacks to all friendly units by 1. "
This sounds like it if it was a debuff. I would replace it with "attacks of all friendly units".

-The upgraded Gryphons, "Battle Gryphons" seem to stop being animals. So some spells work again like fire blade or inspiration, but animal spells stop working. Maybe it is intended, not sure.
   Boon947

}↑↑ Великий Лучник
Ветеран

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Фев 03, 2022 21:32     Заголовок сообщения:

jamotide писал(а):
-The spell "Enchanted weapon" (Level 3 mass blessing) says "Increases all types of attacks to all friendly units by 1."
This sounds like it if it was a debuff. I would replace it with "attacks of all friendly units".

Good catch. Fix will be included if I ever do one more translation.

I don't think the "Battle Gryphons" issue is related to translation.

Regards.
   Emre

Дозорный

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 24, 2022 17:14     Заголовок сообщения:

There is a new version released;

http://eador.com/B2/viewtopic.php?p=339345#339345

I don't know much it added new text but i'd be much apprecited if anyone cares to translate.
   Pisushax

Охотник

Свитков: 5
С нами с: 09.11.2022
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 09, 2022 20:35     Заголовок сообщения: double shot and armor piercing

Hi everyone
I really enjoy the new patch you made but there are a few things I would love to be back where they where

first, you guys nerfed archer significantly by disabling armor piercing and double shots not working together he used to be a dragon slaughter, and now it struggles to kill dragons even at high levels other huge beasts as well
is there any way to edit game files so it works like previous versions? which file and what should have changed??

second, there used to be a cheat engine table for the earlier versions where you could reveal the map and see what resources you have around you I can't find something similar for this version and I fail to make one myself. do you guys know something about this one
in the new version, I really struggle with finding resources, especially the four main ones some of them are really far I would love to see at least these four essential resources (redwood, iron, mandrake, and horses) be close to my castle (maximum 4 provinces distance to the castle)
   Boon947

}↑↑ Великий Лучник
Ветеран

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 19, 2022 18:49     Заголовок сообщения: Re: double shot and armor piercing

Pisushax писал(а):
I really enjoy the new patch you made but there are a few things I would love to be back where they where

Hello Pisushax,
Are you talking about "New Horizons v21.0630_f01.a" or a different version?

Pisushax писал(а):
first, you guys nerfed archer significantly by disabling armor piercing and double shots not working together he used to be a dragon slaughter, and now it struggles to kill dragons even at high levels other huge beasts as well
is there any way to edit game files so it works like previous versions? which file and what should have changed??

Are you talking about the hero or a regular unit?
To be clear, the game mechanics are discussed in the Russian part of the forum.
Here, we mostly discuss the translation errors I introduce Wink

Pisushax писал(а):
second, there used to be a cheat engine table for the earlier versions where you could reveal the map and see what resources you have around you I can't find something similar for this version and I fail to make one myself. do you guys know something about this one
in the new version, I really struggle with finding resources, especially the four main ones some of them are really far I would love to see at least these four essential resources (redwood, iron, mandrake, and horses) be close to my castle (maximum 4 provinces distance to the castle)

Try pinging Kzinch in this thread:
https://eador.com/B2/viewtopic.php?t=4635

Regards
   Boon947

}↑↑ Великий Лучник
Ветеран

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 19, 2022 19:14     Заголовок сообщения:

Emre писал(а):
There is a new version released;
http://eador.com/B2/viewtopic.php?p=339345#339345
I don't know [how much new text was added] but it would be much appreciated if anyone cares to translate.

By my estimate, there is about 3-6 hours of work required (only 80 segments).
Not making promises, but I might be able to do it before December.
Regards
   Pisushax

Охотник

Свитков: 5
С нами с: 09.11.2022
СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 20, 2022 0:04     Заголовок сообщения: Re: double shot and armor piercing

Boon947 писал(а):

Hello Pisushax,
Are you talking about "New Horizons v21.0630_f01.a" or a different version?

yes I am talking about this version

Boon947 писал(а):
Are you talking about the hero or a regular unit?
To be clear, the game mechanics are discussed in the Russian part of the forum.
Here, we mostly discuss the translation errors I introduce Wink

thank you for your reply.
can you please send me a link to the forum where I can post my problem I don't speak Russian
armor piercing from crossbows and the double shot skill of archer hero were a great combo when fighting dragons and huge creatures like a hydra
in this version they changed it so don't combine together

Дозорный

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 20, 2022 0:45     Заголовок сообщения:

Boon947 писал(а):
By my estimate, there is about 3-6 hours of work required (only 80 segments).
Not making promises, but I might be able to do it before December.
Regards

Thank you Boon947, you are the saviour of this community.
Часовой пояс: GMT +3:00
На страницу 1, 2  След.

Ты не можешь начинать темы
Ты не можешь отвечать на сообщения
Ты не можешь редактировать свои сообщения
Ты не можешь удалять свои сообщения
Ты не можешь голосовать в опросах
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index Eador. The Genesis. Encyclopedia на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index