на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Эадор.Сотворение - Eador.The Genesis на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Автор / Сообщение

Training the second and third hero

Sandermatt

Боец

Свитков: 14
С нами с: 30.06.2013
СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 19, 2023 21:56     Заголовок сообщения: Training the second and third hero

Typically I train the first hero and use it to clear all encounters he can clear in the surrounding. This leaves me with very few options to level up further heroes.

Furthermore I also don't see that much of a benefit, since the only help is that they can be in a second place, where the main hero is not and thus save some time. However they need a lot of levels to be a viable defender of the realm, which I find hard to get.

So far I just use them to explore provinces and generate missions for the main hero. Any alternatives to that?
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
   Arkitekt

*Владыка Вселенной*
admin
Админ всея форума

Свитков: 5138
С нами с: 30.01.2013
СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 19, 2023 23:01     Заголовок сообщения:

You can use arena to advance other heroes.

Главарь

Свитков: 37
С нами с: 20.06.2014
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 01, 2023 2:49     Заголовок сообщения:

My priorities for the first hero are to expand territories, get access to resources and complete those crystal missions.
Clearing all the sites might be a waste of time? Also it's good to leave some for your secondary heroes & they can do some crystal missions as well later.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Часовой пояс: GMT +3:00

Ты не можешь начинать темы
Ты не можешь отвечать на сообщения
Ты не можешь редактировать свои сообщения
Ты не можешь удалять свои сообщения
Ты не можешь голосовать в опросах
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index Eador. The Genesis. Encyclopedia на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index