на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Эадор.Сотворение - Eador.The Genesis на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Автор / Сообщение

Wishlists for the upcoming Eador 3D?

hhyloc

Вор

Свитков: 3
С нами с: 27.01.2011
СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Dec 19, 2011 10:41     Заголовок сообщения: Wishlists for the upcoming Eador 3D?

Hello!
I'm not sure if this the right place to post this but since I can't speak Russian, I guess this the only place for my post.

Here goes: What is your wishlists for the upcoming Eador 3D?
My wishlist will be pretty generic:
- Refined gameplay, but please don't remove things that make this game awesome (no unit stacking, low-level units and spells still useful at latter levels, ...)
- It would be nice if there are more contents in the game, maybe more units and spells, abilities both low-level and high-level ones. More diversity between each shard, like a shard full of desert or a shard with cold and harsh climate, each shard would has some unique units native to that shard.
- A good English translation will be awesome!

What about your wishlist? Please post them here. Smile
I guess there ain't lots of English-speakers here but I hope this post will liven up this forum section a bit Smile
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Yahoo Messenger
   LawGiver

† Вождь †
Ветеран
[Воители] Игрок Хотсит

Свитков: 554
С нами с: 04.03.2010
СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Dec 19, 2011 21:59     Заголовок сообщения:

For begining, translate this http://www.eador.com/B2/viewtopic.php?t=490
by google for example.
This topic (thread) is - "Suggestions and wishes". Think you can find smt interesting.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
   hhyloc

Вор

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Dec 21, 2011 6:37     Заголовок сообщения:

Thanks for your reply, unfortunately the translation from Google Translate is (very) bad, but I guess I have to live with it for now. Smile

In the mean time, this should be the place for those who can speak Russian to post their wishes and suggestions.
   Gem

* Небесный Лорд *
Ветеран
Демиург: Мастер игр

Свитков: 2333
С нами с: 24.03.2011
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Dec 21, 2011 11:04     Заголовок сообщения:

Russian topic with wishes and suggestions have 2100 posts in it.
Plenty of work already, IMO.
And this is not a single one topic, some of the suggestions have own topics.
I think that most of the ideas was said more than once.

I think that translation will be made for Eador 3D, but can't guarantee that.

Somebody can try fanmade translation, but it must be done by native English speakers, because, well, it's hard to make literary translation onto the foreign language.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
   hhyloc

Вор

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Dec 22, 2011 10:32     Заголовок сообщения:

Thanks for your answers.
I aware that there already a lot of discussions with wishes and suggestions in the thread LawGiver posted here, my reason for this thread won't go any further than just a place for non-Russian speakers to express their suggestions.
And I understand that too many suggestions will make them a burden for developers but given that there aren't much people who can't speak Russian in this forum I think this wouldn't become just another thread for repeating suggestions.

Regards.
Часовой пояс: GMT +3:00

Ты не можешь начинать темы
Ты не можешь отвечать на сообщения
Ты не можешь редактировать свои сообщения
Ты не можешь удалять свои сообщения
Ты не можешь голосовать в опросах
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index Eador. The Genesis. Encyclopedia на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index