на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Эадор.Сотворение - Eador.The Genesis на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Автор / Сообщение

What started your interest in fantasy games?

мечтатель

Застрельщик
Author of the first english review

Свитков: 15
С нами с: 05.12.2012
СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Dec 07, 2012 11:44     Заголовок сообщения: What started your interest in fantasy games?

For those other players who found Eador through English... What got you into fantastical, turn-based strategic, or roleplaying games in the first place? I think the very first for me were the wonderful New World Computing Might and Magic series. Both the dungeon-crawler and the heroes games were just the best. And besides reading a lot, it was how I killed my afternoon back in the day. The very moment I saw the art preview and the press release on gog I knew this was a game I had to try. Well, how about you?

Bonus question - Order or Chaos? I will also accept "Neither!" or some other answer, because why not? =)

Охотник

Свитков: 5
С нами с: 10.12.2012
СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Dec 10, 2012 23:20     Заголовок сообщения:

King's Bounty for Commodore 64.

Later, in the PC times, it was Warlords 2 Deluxe, Master of Magic and HoMM2.

I try to follow all news about fantasy TBS games, Eador: Masters of the Broken World is one of the games I watch with interest. I found the information at Steam Greenlight that Genesis was released in English at GOG. I bought it and fell in love immediately.

Цитата:
Bonus question - Order or Chaos?

Order. Or Chaos.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Часовой пояс: GMT +3:00

Ты не можешь начинать темы
Ты не можешь отвечать на сообщения
Ты не можешь редактировать свои сообщения
Ты не можешь удалять свои сообщения
Ты не можешь голосовать в опросах
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index Eador. The Genesis. Encyclopedia на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index