на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Эадор.Сотворение - Eador.The Genesis на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Автор / Сообщение

Wizards in New Horizons on Overlord difficulty

Josh

Ученик мага

Свитков: 12
С нами с: 23.08.2015
СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 01, 2015 8:55     Заголовок сообщения:

Okay, cool. Honestly I'm not sure more gems is the solution to the problem anyway. Though I might change my mind as I get to understand these fights better.

I think that despite the early shards being easier in theory, in practice the size of the later shards will make them easier, since it'll give me more time to prepare. Normally you waste time moving from province to province; if you fully explore a shard then you don't have to do that as much and so the time spent exploring replaces the time spent moving around. So it's a good long term strategy, however, in the earlier shards you mostly don't have the time to take advantage of that. Basically, given enough time I can catch up with the ai. Also there's all the stuff that you can get from spending energy on later shards, so you have that advantage of course.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
   Josh

Ученик мага

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 01, 2015 10:09     Заголовок сообщения:

Kettarienne писал(а):
Josh писал(а):
Did they actually change the gold and gem income from provinces in NH?
They did. Province and building income was increased, site treasure decreased, unit upkeep increases with level.

So we're getting something like one less gem income per province?
   Kettarienne

* Бессмертный *
New Horizons Team

Свитков: 1500
С нами с: 09.10.2012
СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 01, 2015 15:09     Заголовок сообщения:

Josh писал(а):
So we're getting something like one less gem income per province?
I don't really understand where you could get this notion from. Everything I've said applies as much to gems as to gold. Gem income of some provinces was increased, and at no point it was decreased.
Josh писал(а):
I'm seeing home provinces with 3 gem income fairly often, which I'm pretty sure the minimum (in MotBW anyway) was 4.
Demesne income bonus (that is the minimal value) depends on difficulty. Stats for the overlord, which has this income at zero, were provided by Boon earlier in the thread.

Ученик мага

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 01, 2015 15:49     Заголовок сообщения:

Okay, I probably just got that impression because I've been spending gems a bit more than I usually would on these fights. Oh, and I misread your earlier post, sorry. Anyway, thanks for your patience Smile
Часовой пояс: GMT +3:00
На страницу Пред.  1, 2

Ты не можешь начинать темы
Ты не можешь отвечать на сообщения
Ты не можешь редактировать свои сообщения
Ты не можешь удалять свои сообщения
Ты не можешь голосовать в опросах
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index Eador. The Genesis. Encyclopedia на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index