на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Эадор.Сотворение - Eador.The Genesis на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Автор / Сообщение

New version translation progress?

matod

Главарь

Свитков: 36
С нами с: 17.08.2016
СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 29, 2016 17:23     Заголовок сообщения: New version translation progress?

Hello will be new version translated? what is the status? whould like somebody to play hot seat mode with teamviewer?
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
   matod

Главарь

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 29, 2016 21:29     Заголовок сообщения:

i mean this one 16.0901 , last one here http://eador.com/B2/viewtopic.php?t=2935
   Emre

Дозорный

Свитков: 39
С нами с: 11.06.2016
СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 29, 2016 23:05     Заголовок сообщения:

I check weekly too for the update but there's nothing to do but patiently wait. It sure looks alot of work.
   matod

Главарь

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 30, 2016 9:13     Заголовок сообщения:

i just can wait is the best game in the world... do they plan to include normal multyplayer? i play only hotseat thru teamviewver ":(
   Максим Некромант

* Великий Дух *
Ветеран
Демиург: Мастер игр

Свитков: 2385
С нами с: 10.08.2013
СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 30, 2016 10:02     Заголовок сообщения:

matod писал(а):
i just can wait is the best game in the world... do they plan to include normal multyplayer? i play only hotseat thru teamviewver "Sad

Nope, development completely ended 5 years ago and developer is not going to work on this game in any future. New Horizons is completely fan-based mod and there is no binding between team and developer of the original game. Not to mention, there is no reason to translate new version until it will be cleaned from shit tons of bugs in AI behavior. Also, it's work of only a couple of ppls, so, you as well may not have translation at all in any future it they will not want to do it
   matod

Главарь

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 30, 2016 19:49     Заголовок сообщения:

yes i know , just wanted to know current status and maybe let know that ppl absolutely love this mod and they knowledge of russian language is not suficient to play it
   Boon947

}↑↑ Великий Лучник
Ветеран

Свитков: 667
С нами с: 24.09.2014
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 02, 2016 22:28     Заголовок сообщения:

Hello Eador fans,

I've been busy with other projects lately. I still plan to translate the latest version, but I can't make any promises at this point.

Максим, have you tried version 16.0901.f01? Did Jazz manage to fix most crashes?

(One of my side projects is rewriting Genesis from scratch, but at the rate I'm going, I'll be done in 2020.)

Regards.
   Максим Некромант

* Великий Дух *
Ветеран
Демиург: Мастер игр

Свитков: 2385
С нами с: 10.08.2013
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 02, 2016 22:51     Заголовок сообщения:

He said he did. But he completely ruined AI behavior. The game is literally unplayable now. There is a big thread on Russian part of the forum. And no response from developers besides from "no, we didn't touch AI" even after a lot of evidence from a lot of players like "no, you definitely touched it and not in a good way". Let's see, every unit will ignore you if result dmg is zero. Parrying is taking into account. Even if you have fear, poison, whatever dot effect on your attack (both melee and ranged). Range units will go to your weakest one even if they have targets to shot. Yes, kite them to the death. Technique with "no fight" abilities will not try to move to shot to someone if they are face to face. Yes, teleport someone to them and make them useless. And I just started...
   Boon947

}↑↑ Великий Лучник
Ветеран

Свитков: 667
С нами с: 24.09.2014
СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 04, 2016 2:11     Заголовок сообщения:

Oh boy... If the gameplay is so broken, then I fear that translating the game would be a waste of time. I'll discuss it with Ket and BK, to see how they feel about these issues. Regards.
   bavarian kid

ς Друид ς
Ветеран

Свитков: 206
С нами с: 13.09.2013
СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 04, 2016 15:37     Заголовок сообщения:

Максим Некромант писал(а):
He said he did. But he completely ruined AI behavior. The game is literally unplayable now.

I noticed some of the issues you mentioned. "Completely ruined" & "unplayable" may be a bit harsh though Wink .

Boon947 писал(а):
If the gameplay is so broken, then I fear that translating the game would be a waste of time.

Gameplay is still quite entertaining in my opinion. And people on rpgcodex.net who tried the most recent Russian release did not mention any critical issues or have slit their wrists Smile during gamplay so far http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/eador-genesis.78776/page-34#post-4792818 . Pretty sure feedback for a translated release would not be that bad Wink .
Часовой пояс: GMT +3:00

Ты не можешь начинать темы
Ты не можешь отвечать на сообщения
Ты не можешь редактировать свои сообщения
Ты не можешь удалять свои сообщения
Ты не можешь голосовать в опросах
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index Eador. The Genesis. Encyclopedia на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index