на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Эадор.Сотворение - Eador.The Genesis на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Автор / Сообщение

General / Army Size Problem

nymus93

Копьеносец

Свитков: 4
С нами с: 01.06.2015
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Мар 22, 2017 14:14     Заголовок сообщения: General / Army Size Problem

Hi,

Firstly thank you for the mod, this is the game i have dreamed of since my childhood.

I'm having a problem with the latest patch, i don't know if its due to some changes i did but somehow my commander>general>marshal can't have two tier 4 and three tier 3 units. Is this intentional on this patch-mod or is it a problem ? How can i get all unit slots open for my marshal ? I just changed some atk/hp of some units to make them like end-game bosses. I gave tarrasque 1000hp for example.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
   Максим Некромант

* Великий Дух *
Ветеран
Демиург: Мастер игр

Свитков: 2385
С нами с: 10.08.2013
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Мар 22, 2017 14:54     Заголовок сообщения: Re: General / Army Size Problem

nymus93 писал(а):
Hi,

Firstly thank you for the mod, this is the game i have dreamed of since my childhood.

I'm having a problem with the latest patch, i don't know if its due to some changes i did but somehow my commander>general>marshal can't have two tier 4 and three tier 3 units. Is this intentional on this patch-mod or is it a problem ? How can i get all unit slots open for my marshal ? I just changed some atk/hp of some units to make them like end-game bosses. I gave tarrasque 1000hp for example.

What is the level? The new tier slots are just regular lvl upgrades for heroes, so it's not unusual for getting hight tier slots pretty late if you are not lucky. And changing units HP doesnt affect it at all
   nymus93

Копьеносец

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Мар 22, 2017 15:06     Заголовок сообщения:

thanks for the reply,

i mean i get my Marshall hero to lvl 30 but it doesn't have two tier 4 slots open, only one. with my Marshall i can't get two elephants, seraphims etc...

Also my Marshall can't get a circle 3 spell, not even one. I remember i could at least take one circle three spell.
   Максим Некромант

* Великий Дух *
Ветеран
Демиург: Мастер игр

Свитков: 2385
С нами с: 10.08.2013
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Мар 22, 2017 15:23     Заголовок сообщения:

I feel like it was changed at some point but I cant find anything like that at changelogs (or I'm blind lol). Priest (comander's upgrade) have one tier3 spell less and archmage have one less tier4 slot. It MAY be the case that developers just change the wrong numbers, but the easiest way to see is there a difference is just to take an original file and check the numbers of hero stats. If they are the same and you will lvlup your comander and still not getting slots and spells... well, that's the problem
   nymus93

Копьеносец

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Мар 22, 2017 15:41     Заголовок сообщения:

Oh while i was replying, i have found the solution. It's related to stat_progress.var i just have increased the commander's "Leader" stat by two and its ok. I guess by increasing magic one or two i'll be able to have one tier 3.

Thank your for your help.
Часовой пояс: GMT +3:00

Ты не можешь начинать темы
Ты не можешь отвечать на сообщения
Ты не можешь редактировать свои сообщения
Ты не можешь удалять свои сообщения
Ты не можешь голосовать в опросах
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index Eador. The Genesis. Encyclopedia на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index