на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Эадор.Сотворение - Eador.The Genesis на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Автор / Сообщение

New version translation progress

matod

Главарь

Свитков: 36
С нами с: 17.08.2016
СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Авг 22, 2017 9:16     Заголовок сообщения: New version translation progress

Hello,
any eta of translation of 17.1001.b01 release? thx for info :)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
   Boon947

}↑↑ Великий Лучник
Ветеран

Свитков: 667
С нами с: 24.09.2014
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 23, 2017 21:57     Заголовок сообщения: Re: New version translation progress

matod писал(а):
Any ETA of translation of 17.1001.b01 release?

AFAIU, 'b01' stands for "1st beta". The actual release is only planned for later.
When a new release comes out, I'll see if I have the time and who is willing to help.
Regards.
   matod

Главарь

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 24, 2017 10:24     Заголовок сообщения:

ah thank you for respond can you please at least tell me what files to translate? or how?
   Boon947

}↑↑ Великий Лучник
Ветеран

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 25, 2017 0:45     Заголовок сообщения:

matod писал(а):
Can you please at least tell me what files to translate? or how?

Are you saying you want to translate the 17.1001.b01 release by yourself?
Can you read Russian?
Regards.
   matod

Главарь

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 25, 2017 13:10     Заголовок сообщения:

Ofc but only with google translate ... i play game for battles and strategy not for text , but i need understand a little from it at least.
   Lucas Siqueira

Лучник

Свитков: 3
С нами с: 01.05.2016
СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 18, 2017 0:01     Заголовок сообщения: Re: New version translation progress

Boon947 писал(а):
matod писал(а):
Any ETA of translation of 17.1001.b01 release?

AFAIU, 'b01' stands for "1st beta". The actual release is only planned for later.
When a new release comes out, I'll see if I have the time and who is willing to help.
Regards.

Hey there Boon947
Are you planning to fully translate NH v17 or update your 2.70b translation of NH V16 to match the specific changes?
I'm planning to diff-check v16 x 17.1001.b02 this week, see how big are those changes, finally fork your github, mess around and break a few things...
   Boon947

}↑↑ Великий Лучник
Ветеран

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 19, 2017 16:16     Заголовок сообщения: Re: New version translation progress

Lucas Siqueira писал(а):
Hey there Boon947
Are you planning to fully translate NH v17 or update your 2.70b translation of NH V16 to match the specific changes?
I'm planning to diff-check v16 x 17.1001.b02 this week, see how big are those changes, finally fork your github, mess around and break a few things...

Well, v17.1001 means that Jazz plans to release the final version around October 1.
(Unless the bugs in the beta are too severe, and he decides to push the date back.)
When the new release comes out, I'll see how much work is required.
I'd like to do a 2.80a release with non-essential text left untranslated.
Feel free to post some translations in this thread, that would speed up the release.
Regards.
   LibertyRansom

Ополченец

Свитков: 5
С нами с: 29.10.2017
СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 29, 2017 16:41     Заголовок сообщения:

Appreciate your work on translating the previous versions. You did a wonderful job. Unfortunately, as a native english speaker, it is difficult for me to tell whether a new version has been released and is ready to translate. Hoping you can commit to translating the new version when it is released. I am also very impressed with the work done by the team on this Mod and look forward to seeing what they implement next. Is there anywhere I can donate via pay-pal to this mod to help support? Thanks.
   Boon947

}↑↑ Великий Лучник
Ветеран

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 29, 2017 21:36     Заголовок сообщения:

Hello LibertyRansom,

Jazz released a new version a month ago. I'm hoping to have something ready by Christmas.
(Some of the flavor text might be left untranslated.)
I think the Russian team was split on whether to accept donations.

Regards.
   LibertyRansom

Ополченец

Свитков: 5
С нами с: 29.10.2017
СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 02, 2017 15:26     Заголовок сообщения:

Boon947 - Thank you and much appreciated. I look forward to checking out the next version and the new ideas they come out with next. Also, hoping they fix the bug where the AI can be severely overleveled (usually an AI commander can be around level 30 by turn 30).

In the event they accept donations by pay-pal or something else, just let me know. Happy to contribute because I appreciate the very fine work the team, including you, puts into this project.
   bludwig

Дозорный

Свитков: 40
С нами с: 17.02.2014
СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 16, 2017 22:00     Заголовок сообщения:

Thanks, Boon947! We all love your hard work. Even if the forums haven't been hopping lately, people are still playing this. It's been quite a while since the last version; we're waiting on the new one with bated breath.

By the way, I was playing through the campaign again and couldn't read through the evil Ancient guy's diary after getting rid of him - too much text and no scrollbar. It was a month or so ago, so I don't remember any precise verbiage - I think they all referred to "the machine" in the text. Just noting. I'll write it down if I see another example of needs-scrollbar. Just mentioning.
   Darrel

Боец

Свитков: 8
С нами с: 14.11.2017
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 22, 2017 5:16     Заголовок сообщения:

Yes thank you for your work on this. It is probably not easy, or always fun.
   Boon947

}↑↑ Великий Лучник
Ветеран

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Ноя 27, 2017 2:11     Заголовок сообщения:

Quick update
According to OmegaT, there are only 265 sentences left to translate.
Based on past efforts, I would estimate 8-10 hours of work.
   Wayne

Боец

Свитков: 14
С нами с: 19.10.2014
СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Янв 02, 2018 23:35     Заголовок сообщения:

Happy New Year!

Looks like translation progress has stalled? Any way for outsiders to help?

Thanks,
Wayne
   Boon947

}↑↑ Великий Лучник
Ветеран

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 03, 2018 0:39     Заголовок сообщения:

Hello Wayne,

There are 80 sentences left to translate.

I do need help with these sentences:

Воин способен использовать перехват более умело и может защищать союзников даже при стрельбе.

Увеличивает доход золота с провинций людоящеров при хорошем настроении на величину настроения.

Компенсируя отсутствие щита тяжёлой даже для орков бронёй - а навешивают они на себя практически настоящие наковальни!

Произвести улучшение воина можно на любом уровне его опыта, при этом он потеряет только минимально необходимый опыт.

Regards.
   Kettarienne

* Бессмертный *
New Horizons Team

Свитков: 1500
С нами с: 09.10.2012
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 03, 2018 6:12     Заголовок сообщения:

No, I'm not back, just passing through. That being said:
Boon947 писал(а):
Воин способен использовать перехват более умело и может защищать союзников даже при стрельбе.
The unit is able to intercept (name must match ability 217) better and protect allies even from ranged attacks.
Boon947 писал(а):
Увеличивает доход золота с провинций людоящеров при хорошем настроении на величину настроения.
Increases the income of happy livardmen provinces by their happyness levels.
Boon947 писал(а):
Компенсируя отсутствие щита тяжёлой даже для орков бронёй - а навешивают они на себя практически настоящие наковальни!
(this is not the whole sentence) Compensating the absence of a shield with armor heavy even for an orc — and they practically wear anvils! — (here goes rest of the sentance. It will look like the next sentance in russian.)
Boon947 писал(а):
Произвести улучшение воина можно на любом уровне его опыта, при этом он потеряет только минимально необходимый опыт.
You can upgrade the unit at any level, the unit will only lose the experience required for upgrade.

Последний раз редактировалось: Kettarienne (Ср Янв 03, 2018 17:10), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить сообщения электронной почты
   Boon947

}↑↑ Великий Лучник
Ветеран

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 03, 2018 16:42     Заголовок сообщения:

Kettarienne писал(а):
No, I'm not back, just passing through.

It's always a pleasure to hear from you Wink

Note: the correct spelling for "sentence" is with an 'e'
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/sentence

Regards.
Часовой пояс: GMT +3:00

Ты не можешь начинать темы
Ты не можешь отвечать на сообщения
Ты не можешь редактировать свои сообщения
Ты не можешь удалять свои сообщения
Ты не можешь голосовать в опросах
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index Eador. The Genesis. Encyclopedia на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index