на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Эадор.Сотворение - Eador.The Genesis на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Автор / Сообщение

Smart AI: Should i set to "0" or "1"

anl93

Арбалетчик

Свитков: 14
С нами с: 29.04.2019
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Мая 01, 2019 10:42     Заголовок сообщения: Smart AI: Should i set to "0" or "1"

as the title says:
i want a minimum cheating ai, and in forum here we can turn off the smart ai but it is already set to "0"
i played a little and i feel like "1 " is acctually Off. so sshould i set to 1 or stay on 0?
Thank you.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
   LucidTactics

Лекарь

Свитков: 3
С нами с: 04.05.2019
СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мая 04, 2019 1:29     Заголовок сообщения:

I actually have the same issue. In my .cfg its set to zero, but the enemy rolls up with a lvl 30 hero and maxed out army reasonably early - far earlier than i could have gotten it even if everything went my way. (Think i was lvl 11 at the time)

Wasn't an issue for me until i upgraded to 2.9

Арбалетчик

Свитков: 14
С нами с: 29.04.2019
СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мая 04, 2019 1:46     Заголовок сообщения:

LucidTactics писал(а):
I actually have the same issue. In my .cfg its set to zero, but the enemy rolls up with a lvl 30 hero and maxed out army reasonably early - far earlier than i could have gotten it even if everything went my way. (Think i was lvl 11 at the time)

Wasn't an issue for me until i upgraded to 2.9

i played a bit with it set to 1 and results was far better (i saw enemy heroes dying in the hands of neutral province guards)
i played without fog just to test it.

i believe next version will fix most things and questions like ai and some translation (text) issues.
Also if you try with AI set to 1 can you share your experience here?
   goldrunner

Ратник

Свитков: 5
С нами с: 04.05.2019
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 12, 2019 2:32     Заголовок сообщения: Smart AI on 1 does seem to be a little better.

I am playing with the smart AI set to 1. There still are times when 2 level 30 heroes show up with level 15+ upgraded units but not as often.
   Wilk21

Боец

Свитков: 9
С нами с: 16.10.2018
СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 13, 2019 1:58     Заголовок сообщения:

Is 0 the number that disables cheating AI?
   beholder987

Тёмный Стрелок

Свитков: 50
С нами с: 29.12.2014
СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июл 15, 2019 12:55     Заголовок сообщения:

No, setting on 0/1 changes AI in combat only.
   ichbinsehselber

Охотник

Свитков: 12
С нами с: 11.01.2019
СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 30, 2019 2:25     Заголовок сообщения:

I started the campaign with the standard settings (Smart AI 0). The first few shards were ok. Then the AI cheated on 2 shards.
Then I switched to Smart AI 1 but the AI seems to always cheat.

The problem has been described by others in several places. The AI levels up too fast. Its behaviour is out of sync with the appropriate difficulty level. Perhaps a workaround could be to adjust the difficulty settings. E.g. by putting the AI skill levels lower.
In CampDiff.Var we can make the AI gain skill levels slower while leaving the other difficulty settings in difficulty.var the same.

If the AI skill level is lower compared to the neutral units then the simulation should progress the AI more slowly (under the condition that the simulation compares the hit points etc)
Did anyone try out something like this?
Часовой пояс: GMT +3:00

Ты не можешь начинать темы
Ты не можешь отвечать на сообщения
Ты не можешь редактировать свои сообщения
Ты не можешь удалять свои сообщения
Ты не можешь голосовать в опросах
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index Eador. The Genesis. Encyclopedia на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index