на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Эадор.Сотворение - Eador.The Genesis на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Автор / Сообщение

Is there any way to prevent this

goldrunner

Ратник

Свитков: 5
С нами с: 04.05.2019
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 12, 2019 0:45     Заголовок сообщения: Is there any way to prevent this

Here is what is happening during a campaign. I am trying to formulate a strategy on what shards I should initially take. The shards award buildings, items, units and so on. I generally play neutral to good. What happens is some of the shards I want to take have evil units like kobolds and hunters as a prize which are pretty much useless to me. Also I end up with several of one item like hunting bows or axes or something like that. I find the game tough enough as it is without these inherent handicaps added. When your shard gets invaded and you have 6 units in your garrison to start with (half are evil and half are good) I just end up deleting a bunch of units rather than pay the maintenance costs. Wouldn't it be nice if shards appear with units aligned with your karma? Also it would be nice if the same item never appears twice. Just my thoughts.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
   ichbinsehselber

Охотник

Свитков: 12
С нами с: 11.01.2019
СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Авг 31, 2019 1:51     Заголовок сообщения:

The closest thing to what you want is editing / modding shard_bonus.var
You remove the items which you do not want to get as a bonus in a shard there...

For instance if you remove the (188, 10) entries then the kobolds should no longer appear
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Часовой пояс: GMT +3:00

Ты не можешь начинать темы
Ты не можешь отвечать на сообщения
Ты не можешь редактировать свои сообщения
Ты не можешь удалять свои сообщения
Ты не можешь голосовать в опросах
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index Eador. The Genesis. Encyclopedia на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index