на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Эадор.Сотворение - Eador.The Genesis на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Автор / Сообщение

Any plans for another version of New Horizons? Version #3

goldrunner

Ратник

Свитков: 5
С нами с: 04.05.2019
СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 19, 2019 2:22     Заголовок сообщения: Any plans for another version of New Horizons? Version #3

I am wondering if there are any plans for an upgraded version of New Horizons. I love the game to death except for the extreme difficulty/AI cheating. I usually play on expert or 1 level below. Just hate getting trounced by the AI when I feel there was no way possible to get the level of heroes and troops it has in such a short time frame.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
   bludwig

Дозорный

Свитков: 40
С нами с: 17.02.2014
СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 02, 2019 5:28     Заголовок сообщения:

Amen to that. I wish someone on the Russian side would take this problem more seriously. I also miss some of the cool old stuff... light sabers, etc. ... that was in it many versions ago. They took it all out, but I always thought they should have kept it in at the player's choice in the options menu. Some of that was a little silly, but some of us like silly, and Fallout NV had an option to allow that kind of thing, which worked out beautifully.

Anyway, +1.
   Kzinch

(* Повелительница *)
Ветеран

Свитков: 894
С нами с: 19.05.2010
СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 03, 2019 10:51     Заголовок сообщения:

bludwig писал(а):
Amen to that. I wish someone on the Russian side would take this problem more seriously. I also miss some of the cool old stuff... light sabers, etc. ... that was in it many versions ago. They took it all out, but I always thought they should have kept it in at the player's choice in the options menu. Some of that was a little silly, but some of us like silly, and Fallout NV had an option to allow that kind of thing, which worked out beautifully.

Anyway, +1.

It is in the next update! Date of release is unknown. The main developer of the mod is very busy man Sad

Последний раз редактировалось: Kzinch (Чт Ноя 14, 2019 4:43), всего редактировалось 1 раз
   Vonotar

Главарь

Свитков: 37
С нами с: 20.06.2014
СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 14, 2019 3:53     Заголовок сообщения:

He could set up a Patreon or something. I'd be happy to support, though there is probably little knowledge of this gem in the wider public.
Часовой пояс: GMT +3:00

Ты не можешь начинать темы
Ты не можешь отвечать на сообщения
Ты не можешь редактировать свои сообщения
Ты не можешь удалять свои сообщения
Ты не можешь голосовать в опросах
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index Eador. The Genesis. Encyclopedia на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index