на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Эадор.Сотворение - Eador.The Genesis на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Автор / Сообщение

Question for those, who knows LORE

Bellmesier

~ Чародей ~

Свитков: 133
С нами с: 14.10.2017
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 27, 2019 1:02     Заголовок сообщения: Question for those, who knows LORE

I have long wanted to rework the heroes of the game. Considering how aggressively the community can react to this, starting with taste, ending with habit - I wanted to know the opinion of those who are immersed in the game and know LORE.

Actually, I can explain the choice of design through crossover with other old universes, their trends. I wanted to know if there were any in-game restrictions. I'm especially interested in magicians. With them I allowed myself too free interpretations. Of course, I can explain what I meant, but let the picture speak better for me.

chictovick

I have not yet worked on the mage commander and archer commander. I would like to make a commander-mage a black priest, a cross between Egypt and Ethiopia. Like a priest of desert gods. Such a hero could look organically in any army, unlike the current version - how to heal / buff and damage or damn. The archer commander (king of thieves) I have already tried to draw in the spirit of tolerance through the disclosure of Asian themes. This is a condemned to death and escaped, exhausted to the extreme thief, first running with a bow and happuri, and when moving to level 20 - dressing elements of samurai armor (not a complete set), armed with a long bow and a giant sword. I refused this option because of the prevailing Eurocentricity of the world of Eador. Also ideas are welcome.

хостинг изображений
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Часовой пояс: GMT +3:00

Ты не можешь начинать темы
Ты не можешь отвечать на сообщения
Ты не можешь редактировать свои сообщения
Ты не можешь удалять свои сообщения
Ты не можешь голосовать в опросах
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index Eador. The Genesis. Encyclopedia на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index