на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Эадор.Сотворение - Eador.The Genesis на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Автор / Сообщение

Campaign difficulty

jamotide

Шаман

Свитков: 30
С нами с: 03.07.2013
СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Мая 26, 2020 23:33     Заголовок сообщения:

wortkarg писал(а):

It's a known issue, many people complain about that. The new beta contains some tweaking to prevent this from happening, but it's only a beta and hence not translated. The workaround with CampDiff.var (or difficulty.var) can help until then.

Thanks alot, editing the campdiff.var worked perfectly! I changed the 4 in expert to 2 and everything was normal again, probably too easy, gonna try it on 3 next.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
   wortkarg

Ветеран
[Автор VOD] Маг

Свитков: 1665
С нами с: 04.11.2013
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Мая 27, 2020 11:15     Заголовок сообщения:

Emre писал(а):
Oh, that's nice to hear. Is there any specific date for the full release?

There is no specific date, but it can happen any time.
   kiodriver

Ополченец

Свитков: 2
С нами с: 28.05.2020
СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Мая 28, 2020 22:48     Заголовок сообщения:

All good info in this post! I've been setting my difficulty on random maps with random opponents to expert and AI to skilled- usually meet the AI at 2-7 levels ahead of me with units about twice my units level. It's a solid challenge and winnable about 50% of the time. If I get into war with 2 or more AI's I usually get ground down..

Eagerly awaiting next version release! Read some of the updates on Russian forum, and I especially like that crystal quests will give monsters that are actually populating nearby provinces..
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
   anl93

Арбалетчик

Свитков: 14
С нами с: 29.04.2019
СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 01, 2020 1:09     Заголовок сообщения:

wortkarg писал(а):
It's a known issue, many people complain about that. The new beta contains some tweaking to prevent this from happening, but it's only a beta and hence not translated. The workaround with CampDiff.var (or difficulty.var) can help until then.

Waiting forward to see.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Часовой пояс: GMT +3:00
На страницу Пред.  1, 2

Ты не можешь начинать темы
Ты не можешь отвечать на сообщения
Ты не можешь редактировать свои сообщения
Ты не можешь удалять свои сообщения
Ты не можешь голосовать в опросах
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index Eador. The Genesis. Encyclopedia на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index