на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Эадор.Сотворение - Eador.The Genesis на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Автор / Сообщение

Power-gaming Reference Guide for Eador: New Horizons

FurloSK

Боец

Свитков: 12
С нами с: 31.12.2020
СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Янв 12, 2021 22:07     Заголовок сообщения: Power-gaming Reference Guide for Eador: New Horizons

Hi guys,

for my own playthrough, I have programmed an advanced buildings and items reference page for Eador: New Horizons (currently for v18.0601.f01 / english version 2.90b).
It has helped me a lot during my last play, so I decided to share it with you Smile

https://eador.furlo.sk/

Enjoy, and if you find any problems, or have any suggestions, please do write them below Wink

PS: Just in case I also posted the link to main (Russian) New Horizons forum. I guess the tool could be usable for both English and Russian players. If it does not belong here, I kindly ask moderators for forgiveness and to move the post appropriately. If it stays in both places, I will update both topics when I add or fix anything in guide.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
   wortkarg

Ветеран
[Автор VOD] Маг

Свитков: 1665
С нами с: 04.11.2013
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 13, 2021 2:13     Заголовок сообщения:

There is already an english version of the Eadoropedia (Wiki) for Eador Genesis with New Horizons mod (18.0601.f01):
https://wortkarg.bitbucket.io/eadoropedia/en/index.html

Eadoropedia contains all the information from the game files, as well as an online unit upgrade calculator, mechanics page etc.
   FurloSK

Боец

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 13, 2021 10:21     Заголовок сообщения:

wortkarg писал(а):
Eadoropedia contains all the information from the game files

What I am missing in Eadoropedia are connections between those game files. For example, in Eadoropedia, you can either see certain item from a set, or go to sets to see set effects. But it's impossible to see all the item effects (its own with set effects) as they are displayed in game itself.

What my guide adds:
  • you can easily sort and filter entries in both items and buildings section
  • in buildings section, it lists all the required and unlocked buildings in dependency trees: that is, not only buildings directly unlocked/required by selected building, but also all buildings that will be unlocked/required by those in turn, and so on…
  • in items section, it adds descriptions of all item effects (together with their "numerical" parameters, exactly as they appear in game)
  • in items section, below the item effect you can see list of all items that provide the same effect (useful if you need to find alternative items for the one you are previewing)
  • in items section, you can see list of all means of obtaining the item: from events, encounters or unit loots
  • in items section, you can sort items according to rarity (uniqueness) of effects they provide. This is super-handy, as it allows you to plan you hero "builds" (and it helped me to discover effects and items that I have never seen before)
Plus, my guide is highly optimized for mobile devices Wink
   Vonotar

Главарь

Свитков: 37
С нами с: 20.06.2014
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 02, 2021 5:25     Заголовок сообщения:

Hey - this looks good. Just needs an update to the latest version? I know more work Smile
   Vonotar

Главарь

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 03, 2021 8:05     Заголовок сообщения:

Your reference guide is also more up to date than the eadoropedia. For instance Emerald ring is +1/+1 to attacks & eadoropedia says +2/+2.
   wortkarg

Ветеран
[Автор VOD] Маг

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 31, 2021 16:43     Заголовок сообщения:

Vonotar писал(а):
Your reference guide is also more up to date than the eadoropedia. For instance Emerald ring is +1/+1 to attacks & eadoropedia says +2/+2.

Are you sure you're looking in the right Eadoropedia? Here the data of Emerald Ring (+1/+1):
https://wortkarg.bitbucket.io/eadoropedia/en/items_all.html#384

The english version of Eadoropedia is a bit outdated (based on 18.0601.f01), but ca 97% of the data is still correct. I plan to update it today (to 20.0614).
   wortkarg

Ветеран
[Автор VOD] Маг

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 31, 2021 17:19     Заголовок сообщения:

The english version of Eadoropedia is up to date now (20.0614).
https://wortkarg.bitbucket.io/eadoropedia/en/index.html
   Vonotar

Главарь

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Окт 14, 2021 17:19     Заголовок сообщения:

Thanks!
   Boon947

}↑↑ Великий Лучник
Ветеран

Свитков: 667
С нами с: 24.09.2014
СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 12, 2021 18:51     Заголовок сообщения:

Hello wortkarg & FurloSK,

I have added links to Eadoropedia and FurloSK-Ref on http://eador.online.fr/

Regards.
   FurloSK

Боец

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Мая 17, 2022 12:58     Заголовок сообщения:

Hello guys,

I have updated my site to the newest Eador: New Horizons 21.0630.f01a version:

https://eador.furlo.sk

Also, clicking on hint on the top of the page now reloads it and shows next hint. I have also added a few of my own hints.
Часовой пояс: GMT +3:00

Ты не можешь начинать темы
Ты не можешь отвечать на сообщения
Ты не можешь редактировать свои сообщения
Ты не можешь удалять свои сообщения
Ты не можешь голосовать в опросах
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index Eador. The Genesis. Encyclopedia на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index